Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

blogging catch up...





Ugh! I hardly ever blog anymore. I guess I would rather just be lazy after the kids go to bed and watch a good show then blog. Not to mention my computer broke recently so I have to use Rob's old computer which is just not the same. A lot has happened since we moved to our house. So, I will just give you the quick version.


- I was called to be the Relief Society secretary. I wasn't to worried about it till they told me I had to teach. Then I freaked out. I was so upset for several months. I know it sounds dumb but I had never taught adults before and I was terrified. When the actual day came I wasn't even that scared and everything went pretty smoothly. I wouldn't say I was awesome but I don't think it was completely lame. Hopefully, I won't be as scared next time around.

- Rob started school again. He's getting his MBA. It's not too bad so far. He just goes twice a week in the evenings. He was off the whole month of December which was nice.

-I went on a trip to CA to visit my friend Ashley. It was just a weekend trip and Rob stayed home with the kids. It was AWESOME! I think it needs to become and annual thing. We hiked, shopped, went to Hollywood blvd, and shopped at Downtown Disney, and just had some much needed girl time.

-Christmas was spent in UT. Where Rob works (Lockheed Martin) completely shuts down for two weeks during Christmas. So, we spent the whole time in UT. We had a blast. And of course we all got spoiled. We got a Wii from the Grandparents and James is obsessed with it now. All he talks and dreams about is MARIO! I'll admit, I'm a little obsessed too : )

-The kids have been sick sooooo much. Ever sense James started Preschool in September they have been sick with colds and/or throwing up off and on. Rob seems to catch it all and gets the worst case of it. I guess I should have done flu shots this year. I'm so sick of getting puked on.

-Today it is freezing! Quite literally! It is -13 degrees outside. OH, and it was 65 degrees on Friday. We didn't get to go out though cause the kids were sick. We've been having fun inside instead. Yesterday we made salt dough and played with it. Then we cooked up what we made and painted them today. Those are the pics up at the top.




0 comments: