Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family photos…

We had some family photos taken recently.  I’m a huge nerd and realized at the end of the session that I forgot to put lipstick and mascara on.  You have to give me some credit though because I was throwing up the night before.  I guess I was bound to catch the stomach flu sooner or later since Rob had already caught it and the kids just went through it for the third time in the last couple months.  Anyway, I had to do some serious photoshop work to my face.  Here’s some before and after photoshop pics.  Tell me what you think.

2010_11_Richardson-18Family photo4

2 comments:

Johnson's said...

You are crazy! I can't believe you had pics taken after being sick the night before. You do look fabulous though, even without makeup on.
I did that, too. I'm still not a huge fan of that photo session. (not to mention I was at the 'is she fat or preg' stage)

Liana said...

awesome, I love that you can do that to pics... so cool.