Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Counting blessing

and naming them one by one…

1)  An awesome husband (with a good job!)

2)  Two beautifully healthy kids

3)  Katelyn sleeps 8-10 hours at night (I know, be jealous.  I will pray she keeps it up.)

4) We’re buying a HOUSE!!!  What do you think my chances are of getting HGTV to come and decorate it?!

5)  My amazing new stroller.  We just went on a family run yesterday.  James loved it and Kate slept the whole time.  It was AWESOME!

6)   My Mom is planning to bring my Grandparents to CO this spring to help me put in a garden.  My Grandma has a delicious garden.  Hopefully I can have one too.

7)  I am grateful for winter because it helps me to appreciate ALL of the other seasons much more.

8) Katelyn’s blessing day…

She was blessed on February 14th 2010 by her Daddy in Farmington, UT.  Thanks to my parents and Rob getting to do some work at BYU we were able to make a quick trip to UT for Valentine’s Day!

 

1 comments:

Johnson's said...

Ya! I want to hear more about your house.
You're pics from the blessing are so precious!