Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two kids are better than one…

Kate 5DSC03076

Life is great!  I thought having two kids was going to be dreadfully hard but it hasn’t been that bad so far.  My days definitely go by much quicker.  Not to say that it’s easy it’s just not as hard as I thought it was going to be.  That might be because I have refused to do any kind of shopping with the two of them.  It was hard enough just taking James.  Ever since he fell out of the cart and hit his head on the concrete floor in Walmart I haven’t wanted to take him to the store.  So here’s an update on the fam…

Rob- Rob is doing great!  He’s enjoying his job although it can be boring at times.  But he’s building up the Marriott points and frequent flyer miles.  Hopefully he will take me on a sweet vacation soon.

Me- I’m staying home with both kiddy poos.  It’s exactly where I want to be although I can’t wait for some warm weather so we can go out and play at the park again.  I started Weight Watchers about 3 –4 weeks ago and I have lost 5 lbs so far.  Only about 10 more to go.  I’ve also started to work out again.  I’m feeling great.  I just ordered an awesome stroller from Albeebaby.com  I can’t wait to get it.  Click here to see it!  I got an amazing deal. 

James- At the moment James is sick.  He had a fever yesterday and then it broke last night.  I think he’s feeling better today but not quite back to his old self.  I think he’ll just spend the day cuddled on the couch, like yesterday, watching Blues Clues.  He loves is baby sister soooo  much.  He calls her things like, little girl and sweetheart, just like me.  He loves to hold her and give her loves.

Katelyn- She is almost 7 weeks old and doing fabulous.  She is much chubbier then James was at this age.  She sleeps GREAT at night in her swing and she prefers the nuk binkies over the hospital ones.

P.S.  We are looking for a house at the moment.  We haven’t found THE ONE yet but hopefully soon.  Wish us luck!  I can’t wait to live in a house.  No more dealing with noise apartment neighbors.

1 comments:

Liana said...

I can't believe she's 2 months already! Time sure flies... good luck with house hunting, keep us all posted! I'm jealous... I wanna house too! Guess it'd be important to be graduated and have a job first. lol!