Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Life is happening…

FAST!

I know, I’ve been really lame and haven’t taken the time to update my blog.  Do you ever feel like so much is going on that you don’t know what to blog about first?  That’s how I feel right now.  But here it goes…

WE MOVED!!! We own a HOUSE!!!  Do you ever hit milestones in your life that make you say “Now I’m starting to feel like an adult” and you figure by the time you are 80 you will actually feel like a full adult and not just a 16 year old anymore?  Well, buying  a house was one of those moments.

Here are a few small reason why I love living in a house…

#1 The garage.  I love that I can pull my jeep into the garage and bring my children and groceries in with out walking through the rain or snow.  It is a lovely thing.

#2  No more “hearing” our newly wed neighbors.  Need I say more?

#3 The backyard.  We haven’t spent much time in the backyard because it still needs a lot of work but it was soooo cute watching James help Rob rake the leaves  this weekend.

P1030612  

There is so many other things I want to blog about and many other reasons why I love living in a house but for now I get to clean the kitchen and make some dinner : ) …

Duty calls!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I am sooo excited for you! You way deserve it. I want to see more pictures though. I know that is selfish and you have to do the work of posting them but it's fun to see your new place.