Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Something new…

So, a while back for a Relief Society activity we made these journal jars. It’s basically a jar full of questions to answer and record everyday to help you write your own personal history. You might think it’s boring but I thought it would be fun to record it onto my blog. So…here’s my first entry.

What kind of music do you like? Do you have any memories associated with music?

I’m just going to start off by saying I love all kinds of
music. Rock, Emo, Grunge, Country, Rap, Pop, You name it
I like it. I have no talent for it but I sure appreciate people
that do.

Favorite music: Dave Matthews Band, Snow Patrol,
Cold Play, U2(the old stuff)

Music I Dispise: Duran Duran, Nickelback, and She’s like
the wind (you know, that song from Dirty Dancing)

First Concert: N’sync! My Dad got free tickets through
work and I was able to take a bunch of friends. We later found out we were suppose to have dinner with them but someone forgot to mention it to my Dad. I know, I could have met Justin!

Other memories:

On my first date with Rob he took me to a RadioHead laser show in Seattle. It was an awesome first date. We had our first smooch that night too.

Fast forward a few years later…

When I was about 5-6 months pregnant with James
Rob and I went to a Snow Patrol Concert. It was awesome,
except for the fact that I almost past out. (Tip: Don’t go to
a concert at a standing venue when you are pregnant.) It was hot and crowded. Not to mention the RUDE 6 feet something people that push their way in front of all us short people making it so there is no way on earth we can see anything. It’s not like we asked to be vertical challenged.

That concludes my first journal entry. Now you know a little more about me and hopefully my children and grandchildren will too.

Nov. 6th 2009
Entry #1
Journal of Amy Richardson’s history

1 comments:

Emily said...

I was at the Snow Patrol concert too! I didn't even know you then, that's funny.

I was up front- super crowded! I felt very protective of my unborn Livvy too. I even yelled at people. oh, good times...