Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Journal Entry #2

Where did you live as a child----town, country, suburb, etc.  Describe your childhood home.

I thought this would be a fun question to answer since I didn’t have a “childhood home”.  Let’s start like this…

  • How many states/countries have I lived in (these are just as a child)? 
    • I have lived in 5 different states and two countries (U.S. included).
  • How many times have I moved?
    • From birth to 18 years old I have moved 10 times.  This does not include moves within the same state.
  • What states and countries have I lived in?
    • I will go in order (stay with me)
      • Utah (born)
      • Georgia
      • Germany
      • Georgia
      • Arizona
      • Utah
      • Arizona
      • Kansas
      • Arizona
      • Washington (my senior year)
  • How many different school have I attended?
    • 5 elementary schools
    • 2 middle schools
    • 3 high schools
  • Which place was my favorite to live?
    • Washington for sure.  It is beautiful and so green.  We lived in a beautiful house on 5 acres.  We had 30 elk on our lawn every morning.  I love the city of Seattle.  If you’ve never been you should definitely put it on your list of places to go.  There is so much to do.  Also, this is where I met Rob.  Thanks to moving to Washington I was able to meet my eternal companion.  Thus, I would not have my sweet babies (precious!)
  • Describe my childhood homes?
    • I have lived in some wonderful homes.  I had my own room.  Sometimes I had a bathroom in my room, sometimes we had a pool, and sometimes we had a forest surrounding us.  But since I never had one specific house growing up I guess the best way to describe my childhood home was where ever my family was.  Because family is what makes a home, right!
North bend,WA in the winter

Isn’t it amazing?!

 

Nov. 11th 2009

entry #2

Journal of Amy Richardson’s history

0 comments: