Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

 

 32 1/2 weeks (most recent prego photo)

Nov. 09 074

Now, don’t get me wrong.  I love being pregnant and feeling my baby kick around inside me.  I love the excitement of it all.  But let’s be honest.  They are WAY better out than in.  I have about a month left till my due date but since I’m being induced on the 19th that’s about 24 more days.  Boy, am I feeling it.  There is nothing like have a little one kicking you in the ribs or bladder.  I have this relentless knot in my back that pretty much hurts whatever position I’m in.  I usually end up with my back in the corner of the wall trying to rub it out which usually results in more pain and bruising the next day.  I can barely walk any where without getting incredible exhausted and my hips and thighs are killing me. UGH!  I am feeling so ROTUND.  The funny thing is I’m not even as big as I was with James.  The Doc said this baby probably will be less the 7 lbs.  A little petite baby girl.  How cute!

Oh boy, is James life about to change.  I’m so excited for him.  I’m sure it will be a huge adjustment but what is better than having siblings.  Life would be so boring without them.  I’m sure James will be a great example to his baby sister.   He won’t ever remember life without her.

Rob thinks he needs to run out and buy a shot gun but trust me (I have an older brother)  there is no need for a shot gun when there is a big brother looking out for you.   That’s the real reason why I never really had a boyfriend till Steve left on his mission.

Anywho, life is so exciting.  There is actually a lot going on in the weeks before the impending arrival.  We’re not going to be a lone for Thanksgiving anymore.  I actually had a friend from WA that lives in CO invite our family to her family’s house for Thanksgiving.  I’m so excited that it won’t just be the three of us.(and I don’t have to make a whole Thanksgiving meal by myself)  Then we have ward parties, cookie exchanges, bow making, and a baby shower.  There is a lot to look forward too.

P1030357 P1030358

Sweet baby James

3 comments:

Liana said...

your uncomfortableness reminds me why I don't want to be pregnant again! :) At least not for a long while. I'm so excited to see baby girl pictures soon! Hang in there and hope you are sleeping at least somewhat ok till then.

Jess~ca said...

Oh I remember the feeling well! You can't sleep for the whole last month so you might as well not sleep AND have the baby out! :) GOOD LUCK!

Emily said...

I love the prego photo. Priceless! I have to tell you..I think they're easier inside. At least for the 2nd. It's a bigger adjustment for me than it was from none to one. But maybe it'll be different for you. But I so can't wait to see cute baby girl!