Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween cookies!

Have I mentioned that I love Fall. Looooooooooooooooooove it. Ok, so I have been a little lame and I have yet to pull out the Halloween décor. I will get to that THIS WEEK. Well, I will definitely make Rob get to that. While the décor is pending we have found other ways to celebrate this spooktacular holiday. We made Halloween shaped sugar cookies. It was so fun! James helped me make the dough by putting in the ingredients and turning the mixer on. He was so cute. As a Mom, this is one of the many things I have looked forward to doing with my baby. Every child should have a memory of making and decorating sugar cookies with their Mama. I know I do and James will too!

image image

image image

3 comments:

Marli said...

Good job cute super mom!!! Great memory to make and yummy to top it off. ;)

Jess~ca said...

Awe that looks like so much fun! I'm craving a cookie! and I can't wait to do stuff like that with Shane... never mine, I can wait, I want my baby to stay a baby!!!!!!

Also, Shane is in a cutest baby contest, there is a link on my page :) It's on my friends blog "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!

THANKS BUNCHES!

-Jessica Badger Flygare


Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html

CGray said...

I know I haven't posted a comment on your blog in a long time, sorry!

If AZ had autumns like Colorado I bet I would love fall as much as you. Sounds like you guys had an awesome summer! You are such a great mom making memories for James and the others that will follow.

Take care Amy!